A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MOSDOH - Outreach Dental Hygienist
at A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health seeks an Outreach Dental Hygienist on it's St. Louis, MO campus. The Dental Hygienist will provide education and screenings to seniors, and supervise dental students who assist with presentation and screenings. This position will also be responsible for all scheduling and documentation of projects. The Dental Hygienist will prepare necessary paperwork/consents and supplies for each presentation.
Major Job Duties:
- Contact communities to schedule outreach presentations
- Prepare all paperwork, collect information and create spreadsheets and/or tables necessary to document project
- Provide education and screenings to older adults
- Supervise dental students as they present and perform screenings
- Asist the Associate Director DIC/ICSP with Dentistry in the Community coursework and activities
- Provide clinical supervision of dental students performing nonsurgical periodontal procedures on the clinic floor
- Missouri-licensed dental hygienist with Bachelor degree, Master's degree preferred
- Clinical and educational experience
- Research experience helpful
- Public Health experience helpful
- Previous teaching experience in dentistry helpful
- Ability to provide constructive, objective feedback to students is necessary
- Ability to flex time/days for projects is helpful
Qualified applicants should submit a completed ATSU Employment Application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact:
Missouri campus – Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; firstname.lastname@example.org), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501
Arizona campus – Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; email@example.com), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206