Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transaction Advisory Services/Financial Due Diligence Director
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Transaction Services
Want to make a difference by joining a growing Transaction Services practice and working with seasoned professionals who have chosen the middle market?
This team provides insight and expertise to clients related to buying and selling a business. Whether working with private equity groups or strategic corporations, BKD’s team helps execute the deal. Our services encompass the development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, including the execution of financial due diligence. Our team works to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance and assist with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters. We leverage a unique approach through Data Analytics to provide complimentary insights that traditional diligence may not capture.
At BKD, we offer the resources you need to go as far as your talent will take you. Build your skills, focusing on specific industries and service areas while delivering unmatched client service to high-profile companies and organizations. Take a closer look at BKD, a stable, growing firm that offers you competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off. Work with great people and experience rewarding career opportunities. Our approximately 2,700 CPAs, advisors and dedicated staff serve clients in 50 states and internationally.
Join BKD’s growing Transaction Services practice and perform due diligence services while living inside or outside of the traditional major markets.
The Director may:
- Lead, supervise, recruit and train team members providing transaction services to clients.
- Analyze financial and operational results of target companies using accounting information and interviews with management.
- Prepare and evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Write and/or review detailed reports regarding due diligence and financial analysis findings with client valuations.
- Identify diligence issues which may affect purchase price, deal structure or deal termination.
- Research industry standards and trends, target companies or other information affecting the acquisition for incorporation in diligence communications.
- Recommend post-acquisition actions to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Work closely with client executives, attorneys, investment bankers, private equity investors or other stakeholders.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with current and prospective clients of the firm.
- Actively pursue new clients for the transaction services team.
- Strong current knowledge in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), mergers and acquisitions and transaction services
- In depth analytical / problem solving skills
- Experience with current audit and accounting concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and manage team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related area required
- 10+ years of accounting experience, including at least two years of financial due diligence required
- CPA license preferred
Experience the BKD difference for yourself.? For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com.? BKD, LLP is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.