Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Financial Analyst
at Cerner Corporation
Lead Financial Analyst
To be a Lead Financial Analyst in the Ventures organization at Cerner means to be apart of a world-class organization that significantly leverages technology to effectively and efficiently deliver the appropriate financial knowledge at the appropriate time to the right person (associate or client) while maintaining enterprise wide controls. As a Lead Financial Analyst, you'll lead and direct company initiatives by analyzing financial status and collecting, monitoring, and studying financial data. You'll lead and develop other financial analysts, serve as liaison between analysts and management, and predict future results based on macro and micro economic factors. With your passion for analysis, and your belief that health care is far too important to stay the same, we encourage you to apply today!
Auto req ID
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 6 years of work experience in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of work experience in extensive financial modeling including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities, specifically, discounted cash flows, multiples, ROI, IRR, comparable analysis
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must currently reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Kansas City, MO metro
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes - Domestic/Regional
North Kansas City
Job Family Group
Accounting and Finance