Cole & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Engineer I
at Cole & Associates
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: EITSTLSTC
- Perform design of residential/commercial/municipal civil engineering projects including site grading, streets, sanitary sewers, pump stations, small wastewater treatment plants, storm sewers, detention facilities, flood studies, storm channels, and other related site improvements.
- Research and prepare conceptual drawings, preliminary designs, feasibility studies and preliminary cost estimates for residential/commercial/municipal projects.
- Perform grading, drainage, hydraulic and transportation calculations to support project design.
- Perform site investigations and analyze site conditions such as creeks, existing structures, off-site issues, utilities, etc.
- Perform hydraulic modeling in specialized software of pipes, creeks, channels and other drainage or sewer conveyance systems.
- Resolve design conflicts; perform constructability reviews.
- Perform quantity takeoffs, shop drawing review and prepare bid specifications.
- Capable of performing quality control reviews of design projects.
- Maintain project documentation.
- Provide project status information to project manager.
- Assist in developing project scopes and schedules.
- Communicate and maintain good client communication.
- Present projects to clients, agencies municipalities and general publlic.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have passed or plan to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.