Cole & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Engineer/Project Manager - Civil Engineering Land Development
at Cole & Associates
Cole is hiring a Project Manager with Residential/Land Development Experience.
- Direct and/or perform and coordinate design of complex residential/commercial engineering projects to include site grading, streets, sanitary sewers, pump stations, small wastewater treatment plants, storm sewers, detention facilities, flood studies, storm channels and other related site improvements.
- Prepare conceptual drawings, preliminary designs, feasibility studies and cost estimates for land development/municipal projects.
- Monitor project status and perform quality reviews or project checks prior to submittal to clients or agencies/municipalities.
- Direct and/or perform quantity takeoffs, shop drawing review and bid specifications. Prepare Engineers Probable Cost estimates
- Perform site investigations and prepare project design scopes and fee proposals.
- Project presentations to municipalities, agencies and clients
- Resolve project design conflicts with other departments or field construction
- Perform and maintain project documentation.
- Responsible for assisting in developing project scopes, maintaining, monitoring and meeting budgets and schedules.
- Meeting client needs, communicating with clients and maintaining good client relations; provide leadership and management of project team members
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Administer project including contract and schedule compliance
- Perform business development activities in maintaining client relationships and assist Regional Manager and Business Development Manager as needed in pursuing business contacts.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent degree and experience)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering design or management and at least two years as a Project Manager.
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona,herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.