Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Payroll Projects
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleSenior Manager, Payroll Projects
Job Description SummaryResponsible for managing Payroll projects, most immediately, driving our Payroll vendor implementation and integration project that will provide for a Time Attendance, Employee scheduling, Tax and Payroll processing solution. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of project including initiation, engagement with vendors and 3rd party integration groups, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing phases, produce identify risks and escalate issues for resolution. Project Manager will work closely with a group of Payroll Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Architecture team, and various vendors in support of an upcoming product launch ensuring a smooth transition and complete compliance.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Acting as a subject matter expert and leading vendor and organization through the entire systems lifecycle development
- Serves as payroll subject matter expert on processing, SOX & legislative compliance
- Work on all project phases including fit gap analysis, configuration, and testing
- Create and implement comprehensive project plans ensuring that project deliverables are achieved on time and in line with budgetary guidelines
- Strategically introduce new processes and technology while ensuring that adequate resources are available to meet project goals
- Participate in and contribute to strategic planning sessions
- Serve as Payroll Centre of Expertise principle contact during new employee transitions and Merger & Acquisition activities
- Drive change management
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of services performed
- Maintain advanced HR policy knowledge
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of technology platforms used by HR
- Perform several responsibilities of Manager, but with greater emphasis on independent decision making
- May have direct line responsibility for areas of expertise such as payroll
- 10+ years of HR/Payroll experience (5+ years management experience in addition to experience leading payroll systems implementation
- Workday Payroll experience preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Advanced Payroll tax knowledge
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Ability to analyse; prioritize; delegate
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate judgment
- Demonstrates leadership through team building
- Demonstrates ability to hire and retain high achievers
- Skillful delegator
- Strong mediator and supervisor of HR staff
- Ability to pursue CPP, PHR or SPHR (professional designation)
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com