Electric Power systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Electric Power systems
- Job ID
- Location : Metro Area
- St. Louis, MO
- Substation Technician
Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
Job Purpose: The Finance Assistant is a full time (8am-5pm)40 hour per week position. 20 hours per week working on Concur/Expense Auditing & 20 hours as an A/P Clerk. Knowledge of Concur and Microsoft Dynamics - Great Plains is preferred but not required.
- Perform audits of travel and expense reports to determine compliance with Electric Power Systems Int’l (EPSI) and IRS guidelines.
- Ensure that transactions are accurately and promptly processed and are in-compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Determine whether appropriate documentation is in place to support transactions.
- Audit airline refunds issued to corporate card holders, following cancelled/unused.
- Manage monthly maintenance relating to delinquencies, termed employees and submitted expense reports.
- Provide additional support and coverage to team members as needed.
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to entering in the ERP System.
- Must possess excellent data entry skills
- Detail oriented but also be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires a high degree of accuracy
- Be familiar with general ledger accounts to ensure posting to the correct accounts
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Sort & respond to AP email box.
- Filing of processed AP invoices.
- Work well with others and team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics - Great Plains is preferred but not required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Concur Solutions a MUST
- Strong Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail oriented individual
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.