Fox C-6 School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fox C-6 School District
CONTRACT/SALARY: 8 hour work day, 260 days
REPORTS TO: Director of Maintenance/Building Principal
POSITION SUMMARY: To maintain, a clean, healthy and safe environment for students and staff.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy manual labor
- Ability to perform daily tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment
- Ability to work well with others.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Cleans/maintains school facilities such as classrooms, restrooms, hallways, entrance doors, entryways, offices, floors, desks, chairs and walls. This includes scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting and waxing.
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms and classrooms; changes light bulbs.
- Orders janitorial supplies from maintenance office.
- Removes snow and ice from sidewalks.
- Empties trash receptacles.
- Sets up chairs/tables for meeting.
- Handles other duties as needed such as painting, cutting grass, making repairs, insuring rooms are securely locked.
- Reports maintenance problems to Building Principal.
- Other duties as assigned by building principal or director or maintenance.
The Fox C-6 School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here to apply.
Job Contact Information
|Title||Director of Maintenance|
Monday, July 1, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)