Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst, Pricing & Underwriting
at Lumeris, Inc.
In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
Position:Financial Analyst, Pricing & Underwriting
Position Summary:The Financial Analyst will work closely with multiple departments (Pricing, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Medical management, Contracting and Analytics) to prepare client level financial statements and operational analysis both internally and externally.
Role and Responsibility:
- Create detailed pro-forma projections and business case analysis to assess prospective client viability and support sales efforts
- Perform prospective client pricing analysis, including developing and updating support for methodology and assumptions underlying pricing decisions
- Prepare monthly client performance analysis including budget to actual analysis, variance analysis, and review with Senior Client Operations Management providing them with data for critical operating decisions
- Aid in preparation and distribution of budget information, monthly financial review (reconciliations); includes issuing payments and tracking accounts receivable
- Responsible for special analysis as requested from Senior Leadership, client operations management and various areas of the business, providing them with data for critical operating decisions
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- 4 plus years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare
- B.S Degree in Finance, Actuarial Studies, or Accounting, graduate degree preferred
- Strong aptitude for analytical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Detail oriented, able to work independently
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office 360, especially Excel
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services, proficiency is a plus
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
Location:St. Louis, MO
Time Type:Full time
Join Our Growing Team!
Lumeris is a value-based care managed services operator for health systems and providers seeking extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris aligns providers and payers across populations with technologies, processes, behaviors and information to achieve high-quality, cost-effective care with satisfied consumers — and engaged physicians.
Lumeris with Essence Healthcare, its inaugural client and learning laboratory with more than 60,000 Medicare members in Missouri and Illinois, has averaged a CMS rating of 4.5 Stars for the last ten years and produced the highest consumer and physician satisfaction scores in the industry along with significantly better clinical outcomes and lower costs. For more information, go to www.lumeris.com.
Why Join Lumeris?
At Lumeris, you will be part of team that is focused on solving the nation’s healthcare problem, and you will be able to contribute to our purpose. Our environment is fast-paced, change-oriented and focused on growth and employee engagement. At Lumeris, we know that talent is best utilized when given the opportunity to succeed. That is why we have removed the boundaries that inhibit success and focus on fostering an environment that allows employees to utilize their talents.