Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Research Scientist
- Clinical Operations
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
The Clinical Research Scientist is part of Global Clinical Operations supporting conduct of clinical trial program comprised of several pilot and pivotal trials in lung, pancreatic, ovarian and hepatocellular cancer. This is a full-time, exempt, field-based role reporting to the Medical Director (any level).
This is for our Midwest Region: Ideal candidate will be based out of Chicago/St. Louis
Focus of this position is on the scientific training of and communication with key opinion leaders and physicians involved in clinical research of Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields).
It will allow you to spearhead the clinical development of a novel technology which has potential to shift the treatment paradigm in oncology.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of scientific data related to TTFields
- Development of strong and productive relationships with clinical investigators
- Appropriate dissemination of clinical and scientific information related to company's clinical program
- External communication with investigators and clinical research professionals during conferences, scientific meetings, symposia, webinars and individual meetings
- Support of clinical trial teams in identification of potential new investigators and clinical sites, and in the development of relationships with these potential investigators.
- Input in the clinical protocol development
- Support clinical patient enrollment efforts
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) required.
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical research in a similar position
- Extensive medical, scientific and clinical research knowledge
- Previous experience in oncology is an advantage
- Medical/scientific and clinical research knowledge
- Very good presentation skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and escalate issues when necessary
- Able to work efficiently and collaboratively under pressure
- Able to travel up to 50-60% of time (mainly US and Canada, Europe on occasion)
Patient-forward: aspiring to make a difference in cancer.
Our patient-forward mission
Together with our patients, we strive to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer by developing and commercializing our innovative therapy.
Our patient-forward values