Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Expo - Festus Sharpiro Place - #7461
at Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
The Expo is responsible for ensuring that all food orders are prepared within a timely manner and according to guest special request and Ruby Tuesday recipes. Communicates with the service and heart of house teams to expedite all food deliveries to TueGo/Catering, dining room, and bar areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude, while contributing to a teamwork-based work environment.
- Take pride in his/her appearance while adhering to the Ruby Tuesday Dress & Appearance Policy.
- Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items.
- Serve hot food hot and cold food cold every time.
- Manage the preparation of all re-cooks and special order requests.
- Expedite the service of food to TueGo/Catering, dining room, and bar areas.
- Utilize the Kitchen Display System (KDS) effectively in order to maintain the flow of service, control cost/waste, and build sales.
- Organize the table orders in the expo area according to the tickets.
- Complete specific side work and station maintenance.
- Responsible for the set-up, cleanliness, and organization of the work area before, during, and after every shift.
- Follow all safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Support the service team in a way as to create new and repeat business and avoid guest complaints.
- Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.
This position requires regular attendance; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Note: The job description reflects the assignment of the essential functions of the current position, but does not prescribe or restrict tasks that may be assigned. The essential functions are specified, but are subject to change at any time for various reasons, including management discretion.
Ruby Tuesday is an Equal Opportunity Employer.