Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bausch Health
- Job ID
- Pos. Type
- Full Time
Assist organization’s Controller by providing accounting support in the O’Fallon and Saint Louis Finance department; duties include performing monthly closing activities, preparing account reconciliations, assisting with budgets, and calculating new item costs and processing new item load sheets.
- Assist the organization’s Controller in the development of the budget and forecasts;
- Analyze financial results to determine present and future financial performance;
- Assist in preparing analysis of month-end results for Senior Management;
- Prepare journal entries (general accruals);
- Maintain monthly close checklist for Finance team;
- Account Reconciliation (i.e. Accounts Payable; Unvouchered account, etc.);
- Review accounts for reasonableness and resolve discrepancies;
- Work with project manager to determine when project is complete;
- Process owner for new product item loads (i.e. calculate costs; communicate and coordinate loads);
- Assist with overall review of standard costs;
- Assist with annual physical inventory for all St. Louis / O’Fallon sites;
- Assist management with special projects as required.
Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
Demonstrated analytical proficiency; Posses the ability to understand and correlate complex business issues into simple cause and effect explanations; Excellent formal and informal written and oral communication skills; Willingness to be held accountable for producing accurate information and to perform tasks by the highest ethical standards
Good command of standard MS Office Applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Trained in using PeopleSoft, ERPLx or other ERP systems a plus.
Three or more years work experience in a related position or field.
Prior experience in Manufacturing Cost Accounting; Prior experience with ERPLx and PeopleSoft or similar software systems a plus.
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud